Tuesday 12 May 2015

Puffin

I thought I would show you another project I made for a recent edition of the Making Cards Magazine.

I created a dimensional card using a Puffin image from Crafty Individuals. I was really pleased how this one turned out.
I love the colours and the dimension, I always love adding layers and dimension to my designs and I was thrilled Sally and the team published it in Making Cards Magazine.
I love the Tattered Floral die and used it here to create a dimensional blossom.
I think stencils are one of my go to favourite products when crafting, they are so versatile and add wonderful interest to a design.
Thanks so much for stopping by, hope you enjoyed a closer look at one of my published projects. Tracy x x

8 comments:

Rita said...

Hi Tracy. Love what you have created with this one. I am really liking those birds more and more. Hugs Rita xxx

massofhair said...

Beautiful flower, the shine is amazing! Wonderful puffin stamp, he is beautiful. Such a fab card:-) xxx

Pamellia said...

Wow Tracy, this is spectacular and a big huge congratulations for being published! LOVE your 3d card, what a wonderful design and so unique! I just love your creativity, blam!! hugs :)

Redanne said...

Well done Tracy, not surprised it was published, it is wonderful! Hugs, Anne x

Corrie Herriman said...

I love that puffin stamp too. I also love what you did with it. Congratulations on being published !
Corrie x

Deb said...

Congratulations on having your card included in the magazine and wonderful card, love the puffin!

Unknown said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE this, Tracy! I love the Puffin image and I love that big yellow bloom!! Such a fabulous card!! XOXO-Shari

Words and Pictures said...

Such a cute puffin - love the gentle blues and greens and the mustard flower is a fabulous finishing touch.
Alison xx